- Research Grants
Ciniro Costa Junior in research grants and scholarships supported by FAPESP.
Brazil is one of the world biggest beef producers, which around 10% of its production coming from feedlots. These feedlots have significatively grown in the last two decades in Brazil along with the environmental concerns regarding the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) from agricultural systems, where the methane and nitrous oxide emissions from the animal manure management play important ...
Brazil holds the largest commercial herd as well as being the major beef producer. This production is characterized by grazing systems, which currently derives about 90% of slaughtered animals. The remaining 10% are finished in feedlots. Different types of beef production (extensive and intensive) result in different magnitudes of GHG emissions, which are usually linked to quality of di...
(References retrieved automatically from Web of Science and SciELO through information on FAPESP grants and their corresponding numbers as mentioned in the publications by the authors)
|Data from Web of Science|
(References retrieved automatically from State of São Paulo Research Institutions)
JUNIOR, Ciniro Costa. Estoque de carbono e nitrogênio e agregação do solo sob diferentes sistemas de manejo agrícola no Cerrado, em Rio Verde (GO). Dissertação (Mestrado) - Centro de Energia Nuclear na Agricultura. Universidade de São Paulo (USP). Piracicaba. (06/52201-6)